Safeguard Data, Confidential Records, & More
As a hotel owner or manager, it's important to prioritize the security of your guests and their personal information. One effective way to do this is by implementing a managed security firewall.
A firewall is a protective system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules. In a hotel setting, a managed security firewall can help prevent unauthorized access to your network and protect sensitive information, such as intellectual property, data, credit card numbers, and personal details of guests. With a Thinix business-grade firewall, help ensure that your hotel's network is secure, which can help create a sense of trust and confidence among both staff and guests.
Benefits Of A Managed Firewall
It’s no longer enough to leave your security on autopilot. Having a managed business-grade firewall in place can provide numerous benefits for your hotel, including:
- Increase Security and Protect Against Threats: Protect critical attack areas with constant monitoring, URL filtering, application control, data loss prevention, and updates by experts to ensure that your network is protected against the latest security threats such as malware, ransomware, and hacking attempts.
- Protect Sensitive Data: Protect the privacy of guests' personal information such as credit card numbers and contact information.
- Maintain Compliance With Industry Regulations: Many industries, including the hospitality industry, have strict regulations regarding the protection of data, and using a business-grade firewall helps ensure that your hotel is compliant with regulations (and avoid potential fines or penalties). Thinix offers one-click access to built-in PCI and HIPAA reports to provide insights and auditing, ensuring compliance requirements are covered.
- Improved Network Performance: Optimize your network performance by filtering out traffic that is not essential to your operations. This can help reduce network congestion and improve overall speed and efficiency.
- Provide Peace of Mind: Knowing that their information is secure, both staff and guests can be at ease.
Boost Your Firewall Security
Hackers never sleep. Neither does our support team. Thinix managed firewalls provide firewall administration, log monitoring, and response to security and device health services. In addition, Thinix firewalls include a subscription to our ground-breaking Security Service, which incorporates: Hardware Replacement Warranty, Software Updates, and Software Upgrades. Key security features include:
Multi-gigabit packet filtering and transparent proxies mean true, line-speed security inspection on all traffic. You also get Virtual Private Networking (VPN) with the strongest encryption to secure connections from branch offices and mobile users.
Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
Don’t let malicious activity run amok in your network. Thinix’s Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS) lets you Shut. Intrusions. Down.
There’s control – and then there’s a stranglehold. You can’t afford to let malicious or inappropriate applications through your defenses, but you don’t want to ding productivity with app controls that are too strict or wide-ranging. Thinix gives you highly granular control by category, application, or application sub-function to keep your network flowing and your environment safe.
Advanced. Persistent. Threats. Even the name is scary. But stopping them doesn’t have to be. We make it easy to take down the meanest malware and the sneakiest zero-day threats. Our APT Blocker gives you all the power, without the fear of complex implementation rules – and it’s all at a fraction of the price you’d expect.
Utilizing these security features, we are able to assess multiple aspects of security and health events across your environment. When a threat is detected, our systems and experts respond immediately to counter the threat and protect your organization.
VPN Management & Monitoring
Internet Connection Management
Next Business Day Hardware Replacement
Secure PCI & HIPAA Compliant
Content Filtering (optional)
Intrusion Prevention (optional)
Antivirus & Anti-Phishing (optional)
Watchguard Threat Detection & Response (TDR) (optional)
Top Managed Firewall Services
A managed firewall service typically provides a range of services to help businesses protect their networks and data. Top security services Thinix provides with our managed firewalls include:
- Monitoring and Maintenance: monitors the network for potential security threats and takes proactive measures to prevent attacks. This can include regular updates and patches to the firewall software, as well as monitoring for unusual activity and implementing additional security measures as needed.
- Antivirus and Intrusion Prevention: helps identify potential security threats and responds to them quickly and effectively. This may include analyzing network traffic for signs of malicious activity, identifying potential vulnerabilities, and implementing measures to prevent attacks.
- Security Policy Management: helps businesses develop and implement effective security policies, including setting rules for network access and defining acceptable use policies for employees.
- Reporting and Analysis: provides detailed reports and analysis of network activity, helping businesses to understand the security posture of their networks and identify areas for improvement.
- Support and Assistance: provides technical support and assistance to help businesses troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise with their firewalls. This may include providing guidance on best practices for firewall configuration, helping with the installation and setup of firewall software, and providing assistance with any other technical issues.